NII Holdings Files Bankruptcy as Users Seek Faster PhonesDawn McCarty
NII Holdings Inc., the U.S.-based mobile carrier that sells service in Latin America, filed for bankruptcy as customers shifted to America Movil SAB and Telefonica SA seeking faster networks for their smartphones.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap