Globalive, Investors Reach Deal for Wind Mobile in CanadaScott Deveau and Gerrit De Vynck
Canada’s six-year drive to boost competition in the wireless industry took a step forward after Globalive Wireless Management Corp. agreed to buy VimpelCom Ltd.’s stake in upstart carrier Wind Mobile.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap