Does Roger Goodell Truly Deserve $74 Million?By
National Football League Commissioner Roger Goodell made $74 million over the past two years. How much he made in each year is up for argument and depends on how you gauge certain reports and how some income is classified. He either made $30 million in 2012 and $44 million in 2013—or he made $39 million in 2012 and then $35 million in 2014. In any case, the total is the same: He definitely made $74 million across a two-year period, for a nice average of $37 million per year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing