A Girls' Night Out, a Conference for Black MBAs, and More B-School Events This WeekBy
This week, business school students and alumni are invited to a girls’ night out, a conference for black MBAs, and a celebration for a business radio station. Some graduates will also have the opportunity to pitch startup ideas to a group of angel investors. All in a week’s work for the country’s budding businesspeople.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts