To Find Hot Holiday Toys, Walmart Turns to Kid TestersBy
The biggest retailer in the world generates no shortage of surprising factoids about what customers are buying. Did you know that Wal-Mart Stores sells more bananas than anything else? The most popular item during last year’s Black Friday sales blitz? Towels.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts