Stewart Film ‘Rosewater’ Latest Defiance of Iran TorturerAri Altstedter
Over tea and cake in a Tehran cafe, Maziar Bahari’s erstwhile jailers told him that if he spoke to anyone in the West about what had happened during his 118-day imprisonment in Iran, they’d bring him back in “a bag.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself