Sprint Planning Denser Spark Coverage in 3 to 5 Cities by 2016Scott Moritz
Sprint Corp. revamped the expansion plans for its high-speed Spark network to focus on making coverage denser in three to five initial cities, letting it advertise that it has the best service in those locations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’