Only Gen Xers Have Gotten Richer Since the RecessionBy
The recovery was a good time to be youngish. According to the Federal Reserve’s latest tri-annual survey (PDF) on American finances, Gen Xers are finally coming of age, at least in economic terms. Slackers no more, their income and wealth have increased since the recession, although the wealthiest reaped much bigger gains and inequality got worse.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’