Modi Leads Kashmir Rescue Meeting as Flood Waters RecedeN.C. Bipindra and Kartikay Mehrotra
Flood waters receded in India’s Jammu and Kashmir state, aiding Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s record military rescue operation to save about 400,000 civilians stranded in the nation’s north.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas