Longyuan Gets Approval for 170 Megawatts of Wind Farms in ChinaBloomberg News
China’s biggest wind-farm developer received approval to start preliminary work on two projects in the southern province of Guangxi with a total of 170 megawatts of capacity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License