British Airways to Reap SNP Tax Benefit From Scottish ‘Yes’ VoteChris Jasper and Kari Lundgren
British Airways and EasyJet Plc may be among corporate beneficiaries of a vote to break up the United Kingdom, with the Scottish National Party pledging to cut a tax that carriers say makes a major dent in earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks