Minecraft Creator Sets Aside Microsoft Criticisms to Pursue DealAdam Ewing and Marie Mawad
By negotiating to sell his gaming startup to Microsoft Corp., Minecraft creator Markus Persson is growing closer to a company he once publicly lambasted -- and has a chance of becoming a billionaire at the age of 35.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries