Apple Watch Threatens Lower-Priced Swiss Timepiece BrandsThomas Mulier
Swatch Group AG’s Tissot T-Touch Expert Solar watch has a compass, tells the altitude and runs on solar power. It costs $1,250 -- more than three times the smartwatch Apple Inc. unveiled Sept. 9, putting it squarely in the crosshairs of the tech giant’s latest gizmo.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap