Bubble-Era Home Equity Loans Are Set to Bite BorrowersBy
Some 2.5 million homeowners may soon face a shock: The home equity loans they took out a decade ago, in the credit-flush run-up to the housing crash, are coming due.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts