Hedge Fund Profit on Brocade Deal Spurs Insider TrialPatricia Hurtado
A former Foundry Networks Inc. executive is set to face a federal jury over accusations that he passed inside information about the company’s $3 billion acquisition by Brocade Communications Systems Inc. that helped California hedge funds make $27 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself