Alibaba Said to Field Queries on Governance to Margins in NYCLeslie Picker
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.’s executives discussed a range of topics, from its governance model to its profit margins, as they began pitching the company’s initial public offering at New York’s Waldorf Astoria hotel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself