Dubai Stocks Drop Before Emaar Malls Sale Starts; Qatar RetreatsSarmad Khan, Ahmed A. Namatalla and Yaacov Benmeleh
Dubai’s benchmark index declined the most in a month as investors raise funds before Emaar Properties PJSC opens the subscription for shares in its malls unit next week. Qatari stocks also fell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock