Vodafone Italian Fiber Lines to Reach 7 Million Homes by 2017Daniele Lepido and Amy Thomson
Vodafone Group Plc, seeking to return its Italian business to growth, will expand its high-speed fiber-optic network there to make service available to 7 million homes in the next two-and-a-half years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’