Joan Rivers, Andrew Madoff, Yves Carcelle: Obituaries This WeekSteven Gittelson
This week’s notable deaths included a Brooklyn-born comic whose catchphrase “Can we talk?” led to humorous, offensive insults directed at celebrities, including herself; the last surviving son of Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff; and the executive who transformed Louis Vuitton from a handbag and luggage maker into the world’s largest and most valuable luxury brand. Below are summaries of these obituaries from the past week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet