Brown Says Scotland Using Pound Faces ‘Colonial Relationship’Robert Hutton
Former Prime Minister Gordon Brown warned that an independent Scotland that kept the pound would be in a “colonial relationship” with the rest of the U.K., as ‘No’ campaigners mounted a final push to keep the country together.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing