Wait, Do Young Americans Really Hate Cash?By
Last week I wrote an article for this website titled Young Americans Hate Cash. It was based on a study by CreditCards.com. This week I got an e-mail from John Williams, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, with the subject line: Do “Young Americans Hate Cash”? His e-mail pointed me to a couple of articles by his bank that seem to point in the opposite direction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts