Sport Rights Fees Too Low, Says Raine Group Co-FounderAlex and Paul Sweeney
The cost of sports media rights are still undervalued and will continue to rapidly rise as new contracts are completed, according to Joe Ravitch, co-founder and partner at boutique media and entertainment investment bank Raine Group LLC.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself