Solvay Buys Chevron Phillips Car-Plastics Unit for $220 MillionAndrew Noel
Solvay SA agreed to buy a performance polymers business from Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. for $220 million to expand its offering of lightweight plastics for replacing heavier metal parts in cars.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock