Oakland Raiders Cheerleaders Reach Settlement Over PayKaren Gullo
Cheerleaders for the National Football League’s Oakland Raiders reached a $1.25 million settlement with the team resolving a lawsuit alleging they were paid only $5 an hour and required to foot the bill for business expenses.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion