Goldman Sachs Said to Hire Banks for Debut Islamic Bond SaleDana El Baltaji, Arif Sharif and Zahra Hankir
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is planning its first foray into Islamic capital markets three years after starting a sukuk program that it never used.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day