Airlines Race to The Gates to Avoid Passenger PayoutsAoife White
Harried airline passengers might start rooting to get stuck on the tarmac for a few more minutes after European Union judges ruled that the clock for compensation for delayed flights doesn’t stop ticking until the plane reaches the gate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts