Drinking at Denny’s: A Saturday Night in ManhattanBy
Everyone has their own personal memories of dining at Denny’s—a post-prom pancake binge, that time they saw Dave Grohl, support group meetings. For me it was getting to eat spaghetti for breakfast when I was 8, and I thought about this last Saturday night when I pulled back my hair, put on some lipstick, and went out to meet friends at New York’s fancy new Denny’s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Nasdaq Drops on Tech Rout as Oil Falls, Gold Gains: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting