Pay Per View: Canada Pushes to Let Viewers Pick ChannelsGerrit De Vynck
Canadian cable-TV providers are pushing back against regulators’ efforts to allow consumers to pay for only the channels they want, in a test case that has implications for U.S. companies from Comcast Corp. to Walt Disney Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’