Zloty to Forint Advance in Emerging Europe on Ukraine Cease-FireMaciej Onoszko and Piotr Bujnicki
Poland’s zloty strengthened to a one-week high against the euro and bonds from Hungary to Turkey rallied with stocks as Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said he agreed on a cease-fire with Vladimir Putin.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself