The Dangers of Cause MarketingSteve McKee
Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals was one of the big winners of the 2014 Cause Marketing Forum “Golden Halo” Awards, which recognize companies and nonprofits that successfully link charitable purposes with for-profit enterprises. The charity has raised billions of dollars over the past three decades for more than 150 children’s hospitals across North America and has developed partnerships with dozens of Fortune 500 companies to do so. It’s an outstanding organization that continues to develop innovative approaches to furthering its mission.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts