Samsung Unveils Two New Notes Ahead of Big-Screen IPhonesCornelius Rahn and Jungah Lee
Samsung Electronics Co. unveiled its first smartphone with a display extending down one side as it counts on two new versions of its Galaxy Note devices to help fend off Apple Inc.’s push into large-screen mobiles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis