Obama Says Regional Coalition Needed to Stop ExtremistsAngela Greiling Keane and Phil Mattingly
President Barack Obama said U.S. airstrikes have halted the military momentum of Islamic State extremists in Iraq and the next step must be building a regional coalition to close in on them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster