Nike Needs Kevin Durant, Even If He Can't Sell Enough ShoesBy
Kevin Durant is fantastic at playing basketball—better, in fact, than almost everyone else right now. Nike is, well, Nike. It’s no surprise that the company worked out a new 10-year deal with the star, who has been on its sponsorship team for seven years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders