JPMorgan Sees ECB Buying $53 Billion of Asset-Backed BondsAlastair Marsh
The European Central Bank will buy as much as 40 billion euros ($53 billion) of asset-backed securities as part of a program to stimulate the region’s economy, according to JPMorgan Chase & Co.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's