IAC’s HomeAdvisor Buys Stake in Mhelpdesk StartupAlex Barinka
IAC/InterActiveCorp is trying to make life easier for the plumbers and house painters hired through its HomeAdvisor business by acquiring a majority stake in Mhelpdesk, a management software startup.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts