Hugo Boss Shares Slump as Permira Sells $1.1 Billion StakeRuth David and Paul Jarvis
Hugo Boss AG shares fell the most in more than a year after controlling shareholder Permira Advisers LLP sold a stake in the German fashion house, damping speculation it may seek a buyer for the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas