Europe Stocks Rise as Ukraine Cease-Fire Steps DiscussedJonathan Morgan
European stocks rose as Russia and Ukraine agreed on the steps needed for a truce, and a worse-than-forecast euro-zone purchasing managers’ index stoked speculation that the area’s central bank will increase stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day