Cowboys’ Josh Brent Gets 10-Game NFL Ban After Teammate’s DeathErik Matuszewski
Dallas Cowboys defensive tackle Josh Brent, who spent six months in jail for a drunken car crash that killed his friend and former teammate, will have to serve a 10-game suspension before he can return to the National Football League.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing