China Stocks in Hong Kong Rise Most Since November on ServicesWeiyi Lim and Kana Nishizawa
Chinese stocks trading in Hong Kong rallied the most in 10 months after growth in mainland service industries accelerated and the risk of protests in Hong Kong’s financial district eased.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations