Tokyo Property Deals Surge as Rising Rents Lure BuyersKathleen Chu and Katsuyo Kuwako
Investment in Tokyo properties is surging on prospects that rents will rise, boosting returns, even after a 20 percent gain in prices since Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe took office almost two years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap