Next Summer's Beer and Coolers, Brought to You by CrowdfundingBy
The unofficial last week of summer was also a record-breaking week for crowdfunding campaigns: Stone Brewing Company, an Escondido (Calif.)-based microbrewer, has been taking early orders for some new brews on Indiegogo since July. By the time it closed on Aug. 29, the campaign hit $2.5 million, a record for the crowdfunding site.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations