‘Follow Your Passion’ Is Not a Career PlanDan Schawbel
I see millennials all the time who dislike the work they’re doing and end up quitting. In many cases, they were in a hurry to get out of their parents’ house and applied to jobs just for a paycheck. Young people need a career plan, and going straight into law school or medical school because their parents did doesn’t count.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing