JD Group Climbs as Retailer Finds a Buyer for Lending UnitJanice Kew and Renee Bonorchis
JD Group Ltd., the South African furniture retailer controlled by Steinhoff International Holdings Ltd., gained in Johannesburg as investors took encouragement from the sale of its lending unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock