Baidu Said to Invest in Indoor-Mapping StartupBloomberg News
Baidu Inc. is investing about $10 million in IndoorAtlas Ltd. to expand mapping services inside buildings and shopping centers as it steps up competition to e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., according to a person familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself