Obama Campaigns for Worker Votes at Labor Day Event in MilwaukeeJonathan Allen
President Barack Obama tried to rally working-class voters today in Wisconsin, a political swing state where Republican Governor Scott Walker, a union foe and possible 2016 presidential candidate, is in danger of losing re-election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy