Apple Probes If Hacker Got Stars’ Nude Photos From ICloudDuane D. Stanford and Jordan Robertson
Apple Inc., which is poised to unveil new iPhones next week, and the FBI are probing reports hackers used the company’s iCloud service to illegally access nude photos of actress Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day