Emaar Shares Jump to Six-Year High on Sale Plans: Dubai MoverZainab Fattah
Emaar Properties PJSC climbed for a second day on the Dubai-based developer’s plans to sell at least 15 percent of its mall unit in September and distribute 5.3 billion dirhams ($1.44 billion) of the proceeds as a dividend.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy