Perry Criticizes Obama’s Lack of Syria Conflict StrategyDarrell Preston
Texas Governor Rick Perry, a potential Republican contender for the presidency in 2016, attacked President Barack Obama’s lack of a strategy for confronting the Islamic State militants in Syria.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards