Olam in Talks to Sell Asset Stakes After Missing Cash Flow GoalYuriy Humber
Olam International Ltd. is in talks to sell more assets and will shift focus to beefing up profit margins over sales volumes in a drive to free up cash, said the Singapore-based food commodities trader.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts