My Son’s French Hospital Bill: Emergency Room + Doctor = $95By
On vacation in France last month my 1-year-old son hurt his arm and, worried that he might have dislocated his shoulder, my wife and I took him to a doctor. Since it was a Sunday and none of the local doctors were in the office we saw no option but going to the hospital emergency room.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day